Friday 11 June 2010


Hi there, please let me introduce myself, I am Linda Gale and I am an Interior Designer, Property Presentation Consultant and Project Manager, and here's a little background on me!

Having been involved in various aspects of property for about 20 years I decided it was time to marry together my project management, customer service and creative flair to form my own company, Positive Interiors. I wanted to start a business that I could work around my two wonderful children and hopefully make them proud of me!

Having designed and project managed the built and two large rural properties I know how trades work and how to communicate with them! I know how to get the best from them and believe me I've had lots of practice.

In my blog I will be giving you tips and hints on how to improve your property, help you to create a home you will love to live in or give you tips on how to improve your property before it is marketed for sale or rental.

Along the way I will share knowledge of special offers in the interior design field and some news on how my interior design business progresses. I will let you know what I'm up to give you an insight into the daily life of a creative working mum.
Hopefully you will find it of interest and if you have any questions please ask me, I'm a helpful soul!




1 comment:

  1. An excellent start Linda. I like the fresh look to the blog too. All the best with this.

    ReplyDelete