Thursday 24 June 2010

Get excited about your house!

Over the past three weeks I have achieved something I wanted to achieve when I first started Positive Interiors. Get people to fall in love with their house again!

As we all live our busy lives we forget to do all the little things that make our homes great. Whether it's reorganise a room, utilise furniture in a better position in the house or de-clutter, it's amazing how much more space you create!

This week I helped a client to see past the clutter, give them de-cluttering tips and help them visualise how their house can look. Whilst there my client got so excited about finding their house again and using the space more effectively. They were considering moving but have now changed their mind as they have everything they need in the house they just needed to find it again! Together we have re-ignited the passion for the property and it feels great to be a part of that!

My ideas consultation really can change the way you live and help you to love your house. If you are interested in having a chat please don't hesitate to contact me! Prices start at £85!

Give your property a health check with the Property Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment