Wednesday 7 July 2010

Turning Ideas into reality!

This week has been pretty manic! I have been to see four clients who I am managing large design projects for. Juggling about 50 balls in the air and getting them to drop into the right place, oooo it's challenging, but great fun!

I've been sourcing design accessories and trying to find a sofa that fits into a certain space as I've been let down by a supplier shut down for the summer! Typical had it all sussed and have to start sourcing again. There really are some great products out there if you search hard enough. Finding products and accessories to finish a design is great, what girl doesn't like to shop!

Adding a finders service to my website is prooving successful. I have found that clients have an idea of something they are looking for but don't know where to find it. As i'm spending so much time sourcing ideas I come across some great companies offering a massive range of products that I can then share with you! I am a very giving person!

Right must get back to work, have a newsletter to create and more mood boards to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment